Follicle Tracking & Infertility Ultrasound
(Transvaginal OB-GYN Ultrasound)
- It is a 3 days ultrasound course for follicle tracking and infertility with both transabdominal and transvaginal examination.
- One to One Hands-on training is the main focus on practical skills acquisition with practical and didactic classes with instructor-student ratios of 1:3.
- State of the art training facility with modern ultrasound equipment ranging from basic machine equipped with TVS, Color Doppler, 3D/4D facilities.
- The utilization of real patient supplemented by videos, slides, lectures etc.
- Are you a Gynecologist or Sonologist looking to develop your ultrasound skills on Follicle tracking and infertility ultrasound?
- Are you a fertility clinician or IVF technologist looking to gain practical proficiency in follicle tracking ultrasound?
- Are you a Sonologist or fertility clinician seeking practical ultrasound skills to help you answer key questions on the infertility and treatment cycle?
- THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU.
- Ultrasound is an essential tool in the IVF clinics, this three day course will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to perform and understand the basics associated with follicle tracking ultrasound along with infertility.
- This program will also give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to perform and understand transabdominal & transvaginal pelvic examination, at your “point of care”.
This practical and focused course will provide you with the skills to:-
- Describe physical principles and artifacts of ultrasound, knobology and image optimization
- Describe the basic difference between TV/TA examinations of pelvic organs.
- Demonstrate both TV/TA scanning technique according to AIUM/ARDMS or global standard.
- Demonstrate basic practical proficiency in transvaginal assessment of pelvic organs.
- Describe and demonstrate the anatomy and normal sonographic appearances of the pelvic organs including –
- Correlation with the normal menstrual cycle,
- Changes in pre-puberty, reproductive and post-menopause.
- Identify the developing follicle, corpus luteum and systematically measure the follicles
- Identify the complications of fertility treatment
- Document and present complete and accurate sonographic findings for recording and reporting to facilitate appropriate diagnosis and clinical management.
- MBBS, DGO/FCPS/MS in OB/GYN or equivalent degree.
- Bachelor of nursing or IVF Technologist who are interested in Follicle tracking ultrasound.
- 3 days. (Can be extended on demand)
- Starts on demand anytime.
- A “Certificate of Achievement” shall be awarded to the participants who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program.
- We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
- We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.
- For Bangladesh Nationals: BDT. 30,000 (5day)
- For Foreign Students: : US$600 or equivalent amount.
- Fees are changeable at anytime without prior notice.
- Download application form. For download – Click here
- Make of a Pay order/Telegraphic Transfer in favor of “Shristy Institute for Health Sciences & Technology Ltd.”
- Send application form & Pay Order/TT copy with the following documents (Attested or Notarized Photocopy only):
- MBBS/Graduation Certificate.
- BMDC/Medical Council Registration.
- Experience/Certificate in Sonography (If any)
- National ID copy.
- Passport Copy (for foreign students).
- 3 copy of Passport size Picture/Photos.
- Send all documents to –
Shristy Institute for Health Sciences
Plot # 61, Suite # D-4, 4th Floor,
Anam Rangs Plaza, Road No. 6/A,
Tel: +88 02 58152221
Cell: +88 01711 563737
|PROGRAM||Follicle Tracking & Infertility Ultrasound|
|Day 01||Introduction to basic physics in ultrasound, Knobology, Image artifacts, TGC/Gain setting and Image optimization.
Practical session – : Transabdominal & Transvaginal pelvic ultrasound and demonstration of normal female pelvic organs
|Day 02||Practical session -: Transvaginal Scanning & Demonstration of Follicle and Corpus Luteum and their measuring technique. Discussion|
|Day 03||Bringing it all together – a clinician perspective.|