Who are the Teaching staffs?
Shristy Institute’s teaching staff is a group of experienced Sonologists led by its founder CEO & Program Director Dr. Mohammad Akhter Hossain. We have 6 other resident academic staff consists of local & foreign teachers. Dr. Hugh Anthony Ellis from Canada is working with us as Adviser and Visiting Clinical Instructor via our program linked with Institute of Ultrasound Technique (IUT), Canada, who supervises all of our program development and conducts Advance Diploma program with hands-on training at our site.
|01||Dr. Mohammad Akhter Hossain||CEO & Program Director||View|
|02||Dr. Hugh Anthony Ellis||Adviser & Visiting Clinical Instructor||View|
|03||Dr. Sharmin Jahan Suborna||Senior Clinical Instructor & Lecturer (SPI)||View|
|04||Dr. Sultan Ahmed Sikder||Lecturer & Clinical Instructor||View|
|05||Dr. Yasmen Hossain||Clinical Instructor||View|
|06||Dr. Sanjida Jahan Piya||Clinical Instructor||View|
- Shristy Institute’s “Sonolab” is attached to the center
- Direct contact and hands-on practical training with patients
- Equipped with modern high end ultrasound machines
- 3D/4D imaging, TV/TR, THI, Trapezoidal Imaging, Color Doppler, PW/CW Doppler, Power Doppler & other Diagnostic tool.
- Equipped with the latest multimedia facilities including LCD projector, sound speakers & computers.
What are the Learning Approaches?
- One-to-one basis hands-on training on all modalities of ultrasound.
- Problem based learning & Self-directed learning.
- PPractical classes on scanning technique & Protocol, Slide interpretation.
- Theory classes & written examination.
- Clinical training with direct patient contact.
- Distance learning by teleconferencing, internet, other interactive tools.