- It is a PG Diploma in Medical Ultrasound Diagnostic.
- This program is intended for all medical doctors and allied health professionals who wish to perform Ultrasonography independently for diagnostic purposes in advance standing or tertiary level.
- The objective of this one-year duration PG Diploma course is to produce advanced standing Sonologist and/or Sonographers through a very intensive and more detail course module comprising both didactic and hands on practical training who will be able to serve our community in a secondary or tertiary level hospitals or clinics.
- This course is also intended for those who wants to seek job abroad and/or for those who wants to emigrate to USA, Canada or elsewhere and starts their carrier as Sonologist/Sonographer.
- In addition to the secondary & tertiary level hospitals/clinics throughout Bangladesh, many of our graduates with DMU are working in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Nepal etc.
- Many of our graduates have taken the RDMS, RVT, RDCS registry/license examination, with a success rate of almost 100% and are now doing job in USA/Canada.
- It is a comprehensive course covering all aspect of Sonographic principles & instrumentation, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Superficial structures and Small parts ultrasound according to the AIUM, ARDMS & CARDUP Guideline for scanning technique and protocol.
- It covers the syllabus of globally recognized American Registry/Licensing examination for ultrasound credential ARDMS, RVT and Canadian Registry/Licensing examination CARDUP.
- MBBS, MD or equivalent degree in Medicine.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine from any recognized university
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine from any recognized university.
- Bachelor in Radiology Technology (RT), Physiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine.
- Bachelor of Nursing.
- One Year
- Student can enroll for
- January-December session of each year
- July-June session of each year.
- Sonographic Principles and Instrumentation (SPI).
- Ultrasound of Abdomen.
- Obstetrical & Gynecology Ultrasound with Neurosonology
- Ultrasound of Small parts and Superficial Structures
- Clinical Practicum – Scanning technique & Protocol
- Practical One-to-One hands on training done with live patients with normal and pathology, case studies, videos and detailed lecture class discussion and tutorials on all topics.
- The Diploma (DMU) shall be awarded by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) for those who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program approved by BTEB.
- Students can also obtain the Diploma (DMU) awarded jointly by Shristy Institute for Health Science and Institute of Ultrasound Technique (IUT), Canada after completing 12 months of full time structured training and examination.
- All eligible candidates for ARDMS examination will get the necessary forwarding letter/Experience letter and CV-form for enrollment with ARDMS after successful completion of the diploma program.
- For further preparation and training with MOCK TEST, students can enroll for our ARDMS registry exam preparation courses separately.
- We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
- Foreign students must submit their pre-requisite credentials or certificates duly attested by the foreign ministry or embassy or notary public of their respective country.
- We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.
- For Bangladesh Nationals: BDT. 175,000
- For Foreign Students: US$. 3000 or equivalent amount.
- Fees are changeable at anytime without prior notice.
- Download application form. For download – Click here
- Make of a Pay order/Telegraphic Transfer in favor of “Shristy Institute for Health Sciences & Technology Ltd.”
- Send application form & Pay Order/TT copy with the following documents (Attested or Notarized Photocopy only):
- High School Diploma (SSC & HSC Certificate)
- High School Diploma (SSC & HSC Marks sheet)
- MBBS/Graduation Certificate.
- BMDC/Medical Council Registration.
- National ID copy.
- Passport Copy (for foreign students).
- 3 copy of Passport size Picture/Photos.
- Send all documents to –
Shristy Institute for Health Sciences
Plot # 755, Suite # C-9, 9th Floor,
Green Rowshanara Tower, Road No. 12/A,
Tel: +88 02 58152221
Cell: +88 01711 563737, +88 01552441121
Diploma in Medical Ultrasonography (DMU) ultraadminm 2019-04-21T12:06:56+00:00