- It is a PG Diploma in Medical Ultrasound Diagnostic.
- This program is intended for all medical doctors and allied health professionals who wish to perform Ultrasonography independently for diagnostic purposes at tertiary level hospitals or clinics but do not have enough time to attend a regular full time course.
- The objective of this PG Diploma-Distance program is to produce advanced standing Sonologist and/or Sonographers through a very intensive and more detail course module comprising both didactic and hands on practical training who will be able to serve our community in a secondary or tertiary level hospitals or clinics.
- This program is mainly intended for those who are busy with their current job and do not have enough time to attend a regular full time course.
- For those who have already done an ultrasound program but feels that they need to upgrade their skill with further education at an international level but do not have enough time to attend a full time regular course.
- For those who have already a diploma in ultrasound but wants to appear in ARDMS/CARDUP registry examination.
- It is a comprehensive course covering all aspect of Sonographic principles & instrumentation, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Superficial structures Small parts ultrasound according to the AIUM, ARDMS & CARDUP Guideline for scanning technique and protocol.
- It covers the syllabus of globally recognized American Registry/Licensing examination for ultrasound credential ARDMS, RVT and Canadian Registry/Licensing examination CARDUP.
- MBBS, MD or equivalent degree in Medicine.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine from any recognized university
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine from any recognized university.
- Bachelor in Radiology Technology (RT), Physiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine.
- Bachelor of Nursing.
- In addition to above credential requirement for enrollments in this program, it is expected that the participants will have some exposure or previous training in ultrasound or will have opportunity to access to an ultrasound clinic or equipment during the period of the program.
- Students must have access to computer and internet connections to receive course material and MCQ test.
- Students must be prepared for attending One month intensive hands-on practical training in our Dhaka campus at the end of the program followed by final examination.
- One Full year.
However, Student can complete the program with their own time and pace.
- Student can enroll for
- January-December session of each year
- July-June session of each year.
However, in exception cases, student can enroll any time.
- Sonographic Principles and Instrumentation (SPI).
- Ultrasound of Abdomen.
- Obstetrical & Gynecology Ultrasound with Neurosonology
- Ultrasound of Small parts and Superficial Structures
- Clinical Practicum – Scanning technique & Protocol
- Practical One-to-One hands on training done with live patients with normal and pathology, case studies, videos and detailed lecture class discussion and tutorials on all topics.
- The Diploma (DMU) shall be awarded by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) for those who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program approved by BTEB.
- Students can also obtain the Diploma (DMU) awarded jointly by Shristy Institute for Health Science and Institute of Ultrasound Technique (IUT), Canada after completing 12 months of full time structured training and examination.
- All eligible candidates for ARDMS examination will get the necessary
forwarding letter/Experience letter and CV-form
- for enrollment with ARDMS after successful completion of the diploma program.
- For further preparation and training with MOCK TEST, students can enroll for our ARDMS registry exam preparation courses separately.
- Foreign students can also apply for this Diploma in Medical Sonography – Distance program.
- Foreign students must submit their pre-requisite credentials or certificates duly attested by the foreign ministry or embassy or notary public of their respective country.
- Foreign students must be prepared to attend in the mandatory one month hands-on training session followed by final examination examination for successful completion of the program.
- For Bangladesh Nationals: BDT. 175,000
- For Foreign Students: US$. 3000 or equivalent amount.
- Fees are changeable at anytime without prior notice.
- Download application form. For download – Click here
- Make of a Pay order/Telegraphic Transfer in favor of “Shristy Institute for Health Sciences & Technology Ltd.”
- Send application form & Pay Order/TT copy with the following documents (Attested or Notarized Photocopy only):
- High School Diploma (SSC & HSC Certificate)
- High School Diploma (SSC & HSC Marks sheet)
- MBBS/Graduation Certificate.
- BMDC/Medical Council Registration.
- National ID copy.
- Passport Copy (for foreign students).
- 3 copy of Passport size Picture/Photos.
- Send all documents to –
Shristy Institute for Health Sciences
Plot # 61, Suite # D-4, 4th Floor,
Anam Rangs Plaza, Road No. 6/A,
Tel: +88 02 58152221
Cell: +88 01711 563737
Diploma in Medical Ultrasonography (DMU) – Distance Program ultraadminm 2019-07-13T11:16:53+00:00