We provide a six month Ultrasound Training Course leading to a certificate from Canterbury Christ Church University UK. The course is offered to practicing medical professionals who wish to obtain further expertise in medical ultrasound for clinical practice in order to equip themselves with better diagnostic capabilities.
The certificate course has a structured curriculum designed by Canterbury Christ Church University UK which covers various topics in different modules (General, OB/GYN, Vascular and Musculoskeletal).
The course is designed to enhance current knowledge and understanding and gives opportunities to Challenge and critically evaluate professional practice.
To whom we provide
Applicants will normally have completed a graduate medical degree (MBBS) or above and have registered themselves with the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) or for foreign students, State Medical Council of their respective country.
Objectives of the New Program
- To enhance the skills of the registered medical professionals.
- To provide benefit to patients and the Primary Care System.
A variety of teaching methods are used including interactive keynote lectures (many from acknowledged experts), student-led seminars, practical workshops, directed learning in the home and workplace and peer group learning. E-learning is also utilized in many of the modules. Our aim is to enable you to combine the attainment of higher academic credit with a busy professional lifestyle.
On successful completion of the theoretical and practical components students will be assessed by a team of qualified assessors appointed by GEP UK. All assessments must be passed in order to gain the certificate.
Why Choose this Course
- Certificate from a Globally recognized UK University.
- World class learning centres in clinical settings.
- Structured curriculum from Canterbury Christ Church University UK.
- Interactive keynote lectures (many from acknowledged experts).
- Hands on training by onsite experienced faculty.
- Experienced, enthusiastic and friendly staff committed to supporting you through your study.
- Access to our excellent onsite clinical facilities including the latest ultrasound machines at all of the centres.
- Quality Management System and ongoing monitoring.
- Flexible learning to suit your professional life.
- Use of latest and innovative technology.
- Lectures are delivered in a lecture hall setting with live interaction from Canterbury Christ Church University UK.
- Lectures are delivered by internationally recognized lecturers.
- Daily hand-on skills session on real patients provided in a live environment by a Consultant Radiologist/Sonologist.
- Supervised and un-supervised scanning in clinical settings.
- Access to the library of Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Online portal, discussion forum, interesting cases, personal student area.