- It is a four month Comprehensive course on Adult Echocardiogram.
- Echocardiography course is delivered with a main focus on the acquisition of basic practical skills on scanning techniques and protocols with AIUM/ARDMS standard protocol covering the syllabus for RDCS licensing examination.
- This specialized course will give you practical proficiency in attaining advanced echocardiography views, with plenty of opportunity to apply these skills through our practical exercises.
- One to One Hands-on training is the main focus on practical skills acquisition with practical and didactic classes with instructor-student of 1:3/5 ratios.
- State of the art training facility with modern ultrasound equipment ranging from basic machine to High Resolution Color Doppler, PW/CW Doppler and Power Doppler along with Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI) facilities.
- The utilization of real patient supplemented by videos, slides, lectures etc.
- Time-frame can be modified from four month according to the participant’s special needs.
- Are you a Cardiologist, Physician or Internist, wants to gain practical proficiency in performing and interpreting cardiac ultrasound scans?
- Are you a Sonologist looking to develop your Cardiac ultrasound skills?
- Are you seeking to utilize cardiac ultrasound for assessment of valvular disease?
- Do you want to apply Cardiac ultrasound in a critical arrest scenario?
- Do you simply want to improve, refresh or extend your ultrasound technique?
- THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU.
- This program will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to perform and understand Cardiac assessment with a set of new skills ready to apply in the real world.
This practical and focused course builds your skills in a practical, step-by-step manner with supervised hands-on scanning. At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Explore the physical principles and artifacts of ultrasound to attain basic practical proficiency in B-mode and Doppler image optimization.
- Demonstrate basic practical proficiency in performing and interpreting the goal directed echocardiography examination to differentiate between Normal anatomy & Physiology with pathology:-
- Normal and abnormal left and right ventricular dimensions and function
- Normal and abnormal left and right atrial dimensions and function
- Normal and abnormal interventricular and interatrial septum
- Normal and abnormal A-V valves, LVOT & RVOT
- M-Mode acquisition and relationship to 2D Cardiac anatomy
- Segmental wall motion assessment
- Significant pericardial effusion and distinguish it from pleural effusion
- Gross abnormalities in valvular function
- Cardiac tamponade and acute pulmonary embolism
- Pneumothorax, pneumonia and pulmonary edema
- Discuss the clinical role, practical applications and limitations of the goal directed echo examination
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate knowledge obtained from bedside echocardiography into the care of critically ill patients.
- Document and present complete and accurate sonographic findings for recording in the patient’s record to facilitate appropriate diagnosis and clinical management.
- General Physician Sonologist (MBBS, MD & above)
- Cardiologist/Cardiac Surgeon (D.Card./MD/MS Cardiology)
- Physician/Internist (FCPS/MPhil/MD in Medicine)
- Four month (Can be finish from one month to four month on demand or needs of individual candidate)
- Starts on demand anytime.
- A “Certificate of Achievement” shall be awarded to the participants who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program.
- We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
- We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.
- For Bangladesh Nationals: BDT. 75,000
- For Foreign Students: : US$1200 or equivalent amount.
- Fees are changeable at anytime without prior notice.
- (VAT-7.5% and/or if applicable/as per govt. rule)
- Download application form. For download – Click here
- Make of a Pay order/Telegraphic Transfer in favor of “Shristy Institute for Health Sciences & Technology Ltd.”
- Send application form & Pay Order/TT copy with the following documents (Attested or Notarized Photocopy only):
- MBBS/Graduation Certificate.
- BMDC/Medical Council Registration.
- Experience/Certificate in Sonography (If any)
- National ID copy.
- Passport Copy (for foreign students).
- 3 copy of Passport size Picture/Photos.
- Send all documents to –
Shristy Institute for Health Sciences & Technology Ltd
Plot # 755, Suite # C-9, 9th Floor,
Green Rowshanara Tower, Road No. 12/A,
Tel: +88 02 58152221
Cell: +88 01711 563737, +880 1552441121
Certificate in Echocardiography ultraadminm 2019-09-25T11:44:52+00:00